AVOCADO SMOOTHIE RECIPE
AVOCADO HEALTH BENEFITS
Avocado is such a powerhouse of fruits with all distinct health benefits.
1. Just to mention a few avocados contain powerful healthy fats like Omega 3 fatty acids.
It helps us fight mental health and lowering the risk of heart disease.
It’s healthy fats support healthy blood flow.
2. Avocado offers some stunning skin gloss too.
It keeps skin firm and supple and moisturizes from within.
It contains a high amount of vitamin C and vitamin E.
3. Avocado contains even more potassium than a Banana.
So, an avocado smoothie a week is the best you can do for your health and skin.
CREAMY SMOOTH AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
You can make an avocado smoothie with just 5 ingredients or add more fruits or vegetables like kale, blueberry, strawberries according to your choice to make it tastier and to add other nutrients.
Frozen blueberries or frozen strawberries ads some tasty sparks to this creamy smoothie.
Total time: 5 Minutes
Serves – 2
- 1 large avocado
- 2 cups of milk (almond/coconut to make it dairy-free if you wish).
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (to give a sweet flavor)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (Or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp salt ( To make the flavor more distinct)
That’s the best part of a smoothie that no instructions are required.
Take a semi-ripe avocado, freeze and peel.
Put everything in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
Your smoothy creamy silk textured avocado smoothie is ready.
Add 2 ice cubes to make it chill.
This actually tastes like a vanilla milkshake with extreme health benefits.
Want smoothies for weight loss? Then here are 15 recommended weight loss smoothie recipes.