CRANBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
Smoothie bowls are such a great healthy option for breakfast.
Let see what can be the health benefits of this cranberry smoothie bowl.
BENEFITS OF CRANBERRY
- Cranberry juice improves heart health.
- Fresh cranberry juice a week prevents urinary tract infection.
- Cranberry juice is great for post-menopause health.
BENEFITS OF OATS
- Oats are extremely nutritious with high antioxidants and fiber.
- Oats lowers cholesterol.
- Oats improves blood sugar control.
- Daily intake of oats helps us loses weight too.
It hardly takes you 10 minutes to prepare this nutritious smoothie bowl.
To get a thick consistency I have added 1/4 cup oats.
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup raw oats
- 1.5 cup milk of choice (I have used almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together until it feels like a sift cream.
If your smoothie is running then you can add more oats to it or 1 frozen banana.
If it is too thick then add some more milk (very small quantity).
Add oats as toppings or any fruits of your choice.
Adding dragon fruit looks too good on a smoothie bowl.
Check with a delicious strawberry banana smoothie bowl to start your day.
Want some other smoothie breakfasts?
- 4 ingredients strawberry smoothie
- 4 ingredients banana smoothie
- Creamiest avocado smoothie
- Strawberry banana smoothie with oatmeal
- 15 weight loss smoothies
- 6 healthy smoothie recipes