CRANBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
Do you like cranberries more than strawberries? Then this smoothie bowl is definitely for you.
Though I like both the fruits, this smoothie bowl gets a tangy taste which I like a lot.
Are smoothie bowls healthy?
Smoothies are the powerhouse to get the vitamins, fiber, protein, and fat all in one go.
But for some, the combination of protein, fruits, and fats in the morning does not go well and results in bloating or digestive issues.
In that case, discard the idea of having the smoothie bowls frequently.
Do you think smoothie can make you gain weight?
There are smoothies that help you lose weight. Like you can see these 15 smoothie recipes to lose weight.
The fruits that help you to burn belly fat are apple, strawberries, tomato, guava, and so on.
But with high-calorie fruits and a boost of fat ingredients, smoothies will make you gain a little number of good fats in your body.
If you just need to gain a few pounds then a healthy fruit smoothie is the answer.
Smoothie bowls are such a great healthy option for breakfast.
Why make this cranberry smoothie bowl with oatmeals?
Smoothie bowls are something that you can garnish with nuts, granola, and other ingredients to make it crunchier and keep you full all day long.
This smoothie bowl comes with the health benefits of cranberries and oats.
BENEFITS OF CRANBERRIES
- Cranberry juice improves heart health.
- Fresh cranberry juice a week prevents urinary tract infection.
- Cranberry juice is great for post-menopause health.
- The anti-inflammatory properties are good for our health which we can reap from a glass of fresh cranberry smoothie recipe.
BENEFITS OF OATS
- Oats are extremely nutritious with high antioxidants and fiber.
- Oats lowers cholesterol.
- Oats improves blood sugar control.
- Daily intake of oats helps us loses weight too.
The high fibers of oats definitely help me to keep off the weight.
It hardly takes you 10 minutes to prepare this nutritious smoothie bowl.
How to make a thick smoothie bowl?
Using frozen fruits adds to the thickness.
We can also use oats or chia seeds to get a thicker consistency.
Adding protein powder is even a better idea to boost your metabolism.
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup raw oats
- 1.5 cup milk of choice (I have used almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together until it feels like a sift cream.
If your smoothie is running then you can add more oats to it or 1 frozen banana.
If it is too thick then add some more milk (very small quantity).
Add oats, nuts as toppings, or any fruits of your choice.
Adding dragon fruit looks too good on a smoothie bowl.
My Take on Cranberry Smoothie Bowls
The superly delicious and nutritious smoothie bowl.
This is not any low carb or low low caloric smoothie bowl recipes but a healthy one to have good health.
With all the health benefits of cranberries and fibers of oatmeals added, this is actually one of the healthiest breakfast to have.
Related Smoothie Bowl Recipes
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 15 Smoothies to Lose Weight
- 6 Healthy Smoothies to start off your day
Cranberry Smoothie Bowl with Oatmeals