BAKED CHEESE KETO CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE
I love adding cheese to any meals. It just makes the meal nutritious and full of flavor.
While it is hard to feed vegetables to kids, this recipe will serve its purpose.
Kids will love this cauliflower hot dish.
If you like, you can also add some mashed potato pieces to it.
It gonna make it a more wholesome meal.
If you are looking for a vegetarian recipe that is simple and healthy then welcome to baked cheese cauliflower recipe.
This is one of the easiest keto cauliflower casserole recipes that are low carb and you can make any time.
The baked cheese cauliflower casserole hardly takes you 20 minutes to prepare.
All is required is the bake time.
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves cut into small pieces
- Coarsely ground black pepper and 1 tsp salt
- Bring water in a large pot to boil.
- Take the cauliflower florets and chop in small pieces.
- Once the water is boiling, put 1/2 tsp salt and put the cauliflower florets into it.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Take out the cauliflower and drain it properly. No water should be left in it.
- Coat the cauliflower florets with 2 tbsp butter in a baking dish.
- Mix the Parmesan and Cheddar cheese with 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Now mix all the ingredients in the baking dish.
- Cook it for 30 minutes till you can see the cheese broiling.
- Do not wait for it to turn golden brown as it may get burned at the bottom.
Nutrition calculated from recipe calculator.
After making the cheesy baked cauliflower casserole recipe I found that it goes well for the keto diet too.
With Net carbs: 4.3g, Fat: 21.1g, Protein: 13g this could be a perfect keto comfort food.