Hey friends, a new post is published on building a Profitable Pinterest for Business profile which also includes this Pinterest Followers hack.
But if you just want to focus on increasing Pinterest followers for a new profile then read on.
Is Pinterest a search engine? Yes, it is. People use the Pinterest search daily to find out solutions to their queries. Whether it is decorating ideas or any technical assistance; Pinterest is there to give a solution to everything.
Can you get enough niche related followers using Pinterest followers hack? Definitely, you can.
Pinterest is a search engine which has millions of daily users and related image searches. Many blogs claim to have huge traffic from Pinterest alone. If you have just started your blog then it is really tough to get social media followers in our niche site until and unless you ask your friends to follow your blog.
The best part of Pinterest is that here you can create followers related to your niche with people who will genuinely be interested in your niche topic. If you are striving with Pinterest followers hack then follow the steps to get as many followers you want. It will work even if you have a new Pinterest account and Zero followers.
PINTEREST FOLLOWERS HACK
Let me assume, you are having zero followers and your niche topic is automobile repairing. Automobile repairing is not only a niche but a micro niche topic. I am choosing this topic to clarify that you can build your niche followers by this process just for any niche you want to.
Let’s check out how to get a lot of followers and how to get a friend on pinterest with common interests.
1. Go to Pinterest.com and log in.
2. Click on the search button and type Automobile Repairing and click on Boards.
3. As you can see here, you can get thousands of boards in your niche.
4. Click on any board you like.
5. I have chosen automobile repair as it was the first option displayed and it is having a fair amount of 2.1k followers which can be your followers too.
6. Click on the followers. The followers who are following this board are having interest in automobile repairing. So If you follow them they are likely to follow your board too when they will check your board also contains automobile repairing related issues.
8. Will all of them follow you? NO. But 50-60% will. And that is how you will get your niche oriented genuine followers.
9. If you do this even for a month then 50*30 days=1500 niche related followers you will get.
10. You can continue doing this till you are having a satisfied number of followers for your niche blog.
So before you start to hunt for your niche related followers first build your board with at least 10 pins and confirm your website. As we all know Pinterest is a visual search engine so to get the most of it you should have creative attractive pin pictures to get it repined and in turn get traffic to your blog.
Having no blogging goals and not knowing what the next steps should be will lead your blog nowhere.
There is EVERYTHING on the internet, but you need to have a proper direction to establish your blog.
I got my Blogging Goals and a definite focus from Scrivs and his community of Billionaire Blog Club. I really do not understand how can someone be available 24*7 answering to all member queries.
BBC has everything you can ever need in a blogging journey. Starting from SEO, wordpress, google analytics to Pinterest marketing, course creation, email marketing.
No that does not mean you have to take this course to have blogging success.
Just take any courses you feel like. Or else you can also learn on your own but that will be a bit slow paced just like me on the 1st year of blogging.
If you want to get a bird’s eye view of everything you need to learn to build a successful blog then join the free 12-Day Blogging Bootcamp ~ Scrivs
This post contains an affiliate link which means if you purchase from the link, I would receive a small amount of commission without you being charged anything extra.