STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
Smoothies are a way to start the morning.
The summers are so refreshing with a smoothie now and then.
What if, if you can start your day in the healthiest and yummy way.
This is possible when you start it with a glass of strawberry banana smoothie and some oats with it to make it more fulfilling.
This is a sweet and fresh strawberry smoothie with the goodness of banana and high fiber of oats which will keep you full for long.
This cool strawberry banana smoothie can be made dairy-free by choosing the choice of milk.
Strawberries are a rich source of Vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants.
Needless to say, the health benefits of banana full of potassium, magnesium and lots of fiber.
I generally love to add oats with my strawberry banana smoothie as it gives a thick texture and fills my stomach.
Time Taken: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries (Frozen to make a thick and cold smoothie)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1.5 cups of milk (almond/coconut)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp almond butter or peanut butter (optional)
Blend in a blender until smooth.
Check out 5 powerful blenders that you can use (some are portable too).
Your perfect breakfast smoothie is ready.
This is a high fiber and high caloric diet.
- 4 ingredient strawberry smoothie
- 4 ingredient banana smoothie
- Creamy avocado smoothie recipe
- 6 healthy smoothies to take care of your health
There are smoothies that help loses weight too.