First of all, why did I even start a Bullet journal
If you know nothing about how to start a bullet journal then you can check here.
At first, I felt I am totally wasting my time with the colors and hues. But after I did it for a 15 day period, I got some amazing results. I was having much more time in a day. The day was still 24 hours only 🙂
So what is it?
It is my scheduling and the weekly/monthly spreads which were helping me around to get the most out of me. A bullet journal keeps everything so much organized. It is like working with my brain sections, one at a time.
The bullet journal weekly spreads are also so much customizable. I can change my spread design any week I want.
In fact is it always so exciting to make the to-do lists and to set my own goals for the month.
HERE COMES THE BENEFITS OF A BULLET JOURNAL
1. It just takes 15 minutes a week to make a weekly spread bullet journal. You can take any fixed day (Sunday night I prefer) to fill your spreads. You do not have to plan it in total advance. You can keep on adding things as it goes.
2. In my very busy schedule, now I can have time for my workout, meditation and relaxation. As well as I can have time for my favorite web series ( Yeah not more than 30 mins though).
3. You will never forget anything after you start a bullet journal. The colorful pens and pencils have not only made me schedule my days in a better way but it also makes me feel beautiful indeed.
4. Sometimes I add up a short line in my weekly spread that ‘What made me smile this week?’. This is the best thing I do. You MUST try.
The idea is supposing I got a call from a very good old friend and spoke our heart out. Or I found many butterflies in the garden 🙂 Yeah I write it down in my smile section.
5. A bullet journaling can really shape your life in a different way. It can change the way you look at the cluttered daily chores.
6. It is beneficial in setting up your short and long-term goals.
THIS IS HOW MY BLOGGING WEEKLY SPREAD BULLET JOURNAL LOOKS LIKE
SOME OTHER WEEKLY SPREAD IDEAS FOR YOUR BULLET JOURNAL WHICH I LOVE
1. Weekly Spread from journalsanctuary.tumblr.com
2. Weekly Spread bullet Journal from www.Christina77star.net
3. From @journalphine
4. From Christina77star
5. From thekrafty.owl
6. From sublimereflection.com
7. From OceanStudy
8. From Christina77star
9. By Bright star Kids
10. By Productive & Pretty
11. By Productive & Pretty
Bullet Journaling is a part of Time Management & Time management is the beginning of an organized & successful blog.
My blog was not having any Time Management or any Goal setting. I got to set my goals after I met Scrivs. Scrivs BBC changed my blogging game entirely.
Words from Scrivs-
If you want some SERIOUS blogging information and a ‘bird’s eye view for of everything you need to learn to build a successful blog then join the free 12 DAY BLOGGING BOOTCAMP’
The idea behind it is that once you see the big picture of everything that you need to build a successful blog, it will become much easier to take the next step.
Stop wondering what it takes to build a blog that can help you quit your job or relieve some of the stress your family might be going through.
The free 12-Day Blogging Bootcamp is meant to give you an overview of successful blogging that nobody else can provide ~ Scrivs
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means if you buy anything from me, I would receive a small commision without you being charged any extra.