WEEKLY SPREAD BULLET JOURNAL
I’ve been using a weekly spread bullet journal for about two years now, and I love it! It’s really easy to create your own layout so you can have the system that works best for you.
Bullet Journaling a mix of diary/organizers with pre-determined pages for each month. There are also daily and weekly spreads that can be customized as needed.
At first, I felt I am totally wasting my time with the colors and hues. But after I did it for a 15 day period, I got some amazing results. I was having much more time in a day. The day was still 24 hours only 🙂
So what is it?
It is my scheduling and the weekly/monthly spreads which were helping me around to get the most out of me. A bullet journal keeps everything so much organized. It is like working with my brain sections, one at a time.
The bullet journal weekly spreads are also so much customizable. I can change my spread design any week I want.
In fact, it is always so exciting to make to-do lists and to set my own goals for the week or month.
BENEFITS OF THE WEEKLY SPREAD BULLET JOURNAL
1. It just takes 15 minutes a week to make a weekly spread bullet journal. You can take any fixed day (Sunday night I prefer) to fill your spreads. You do not have to plan it in total advance. You can keep on adding things as it goes.
2. In my very busy schedule, now I can have time for my workout, meditation, and relaxation. As well as I can have time for my favorite web series ( Yeah not more than 30 mins though).
3. You will never forget anything after you start a bullet journal. The colorful pens and pencils have not only made me schedule my days in a better way but also makes me feel beautiful indeed.
4. Sometimes I add up a short line in my weekly spread that ‘What made me smile this week?’. This is the best thing I do. You MUST try.
The idea is supposing I got a call from a very good old friend and spoke our heart out. Or I found many butterflies in the garden 🙂 Yeah, I write it down in my smile section.
5. Bullet journaling can really shape your life in a different way. It can change the way you look at the cluttered daily chores.
6. It is beneficial in setting up your short and long-term goals.
THIS IS HOW MY BLOGGING WEEKLY SPREAD BULLET JOURNAL LOOKS LIKE
Bullet journaling is a popular way to keep track of your life.
The method has been used by artists, students, and entrepreneurs.
It’s an easy way to stay organized.
There are many different types of bullet journals – you can use them for anything from tracking habits to drawing sketches.
Here are some ways that you could use your journal this week.
-Keep track of the food you eat in order to make healthier choices next time.
SOME OTHER WEEKLY SPREAD IDEAS FOR YOUR BULLET JOURNAL WHICH I LOVE
1. Weekly Spread from journalsanctuary.tumblr.com
2. Weekly Spread Bullet Journal from www.Christina77star.net
3. From @journalphine
4. From Christina77star
5. From thekrafty.owl
6. From sublimereflection.com
7. From OceanStudy
8. From Christina77star
9. By Bright Star Kids
10. By Productive & Pretty
11. By Productive & Pretty
My Take on Weekly Spreads Bullet Journals
Bullet Journaling is a great way to keep track of your life, and it can help you stay organized. An excellent way to organize your thoughts and feelings.
If this sounds like the type of tool that could be helpful for you, then I encourage you to read more about how to get started with bullet journaling!
With its simple design and layout, it’s easy for anyone who wants their own weekly spreads bullet journal to get started!
Related Productivity Tips:
Weekly Spreads Bullet Journal