EASY AND FUN CATERPILLAR CRAFT
This is a hungry caterpillar craft that is perfect for pre-schooler kids.
The summer vacations are the correct timings for this kinda sweet crafts.
Kids love to play with color.
So are our caterpillars are made up of lovely colorful pom-poms and not only green.
WHAT STORIES CAN YOU INVOLVE HERE?
Preschooler kids are always eager to hear new stories.
The best way to involve them in a craft is by letting them know what is the craft all about.
We can easily tell about:
The life cycle of a caterpillar?
The simplest way to say is egg, larva, pupa, and adult.
All beautiful butterflies undergo a complete metamorphosis.
And caterpillars need to eat a lot, and that is how they became hungry caterpillars.
What foods does caterpillar eats?
They happily keep munching on leaves and flowers.
They love eating plant seeds too.
Yups, the caterpillar crafts are perfect timings to tell about caterpillars.
THINGS YOU NEED
- Craft paper
- Hole puncher
- Green sketch pen
HOW TO DO
- Take a green craft paper and cut it in the shape of a leaf.
- Draw the pattern of a leaf using the green sketch pen.
- Punch a few holes in it.
- For the caterpillar, you can use different color pom-poms as kids will love it.
- Use glue to join 4-5 pom poms side by side.
- The pom-poms I have used are large in size, so 4 is enough. You can also use 5 depending on the size.
- Stick 2 googly-eyes on the first pom poms.
- Place the caterpillar pillar on the leaf cut out.
- Allow the glue to dry.
You are done.
My Take on Caterpillar Craft Ideas
This is simple fun and colorful caterpillar activity for the toddler or preschoolers.
Likewise, you can make more colorful activities to get the kid engaged.
They simply love colors.
Did you have fun doing it?
Related Caterpillar Craft Ideas:
- Popsicle mathematical game for a toddler?
- 12 inexpensive Christmas Gift ideas that kids will love.
- 12 cute Christmas DIY crafts for kids