DIY CATERPILLAR CRAFT
Looking for any preschooler or kids craft?
The summer vacations are the correct timings for this kinda sweet crafts.
Kids love to play with color.
So are our caterpillars are made up of lovely colorful pom-poms and not only green.
The life cycle of a caterpillar?
What foods does caterpillar eats?
Yups, the caterpillar crafts are perfect timings to tell about caterpillars.
THINGS YOU NEED
- Craft paper
- Hole puncher
- Green sketch pen
HOW TO DO
- Take a green craft paper and cut it in the shape of a leaf.
- Draw the pattern of a leaf using the green sketch pen.
- Punch a few holes in it.
- For the caterpillar, you can use different color pom-poms as kids will love it.
- Use glue to join 4-5 pom poms side by side.
- The pom-poms I have used are large in size, so 4 is enough. You can also use 5 depending on the size.
- Stick 2 googly-eyes on the first pom poms.
- Place the caterpillar pillar on the leaf cut out.
- Allow the glue to dry.
You are done.
The simple fun and colorful caterpillar activity for the toddler or preschoolers.
Did you have fun doing it?
Do you know the popsicle mathematical game for a toddler?
Okay, enough of educational fun games. Here go 12 inexpensive Christmas Gift ideas that kids will love.
12 cute Christmas DIY crafts for kids that you can check too.